- Our qualified Financial Planners have the training and experience to help you in a number of areas. A People's Choice Financial Planner will help you identify your personal & financial goals, and put in place a plan to help you achieve them.
- We provide a number services including, but not limited to, Superannuation, Retirement, Pre-Retirement, Personal Insurance for you and your family, Wealth Accumulation outside superannuation, Self Managed Super Funds, Centrelink and Aged Care, Debt Reduction and Estate Planning.
- Generally, the main reasons most people seek financial advice is to either protect themselves and their family in the event of serious illness or injury, grow their wealth through their working years and plan for retirement. We can help with all of this and more, but above all , we can help provide peace of mind so that you can enjoy the important things in life. It is never too late to seek advice from a Financial Planner, but it is always better to start early. Remember, the best time to invest was 20 years ago, and in 20 years time, the best time to invest would be today. Our experienced Financial Planners can help you plan for your future and protect your family at any time or at any stage of your life.
- No. People's Choice is not owned by a product manufacturer and People's Choice Financial Planners are able to use a range of both industry and retail superannuation funds to meet your needs.
- To make an appointment today please visit our website or contact the Financial Planning Support Team on 1300 132 982 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Industry super funds are a large portion of the Australian Super fund offering. They provide our members with more choice and a cost effective way of looking after their super funds. It also allows our financial advisers to give advice on funds that our members may already hold prior to seeking advice.
- There is no cost for the first appointment as this is about getting to know you and whether People’s Choice Financial Planning is the right fit for you. Before any fees are paid you will be provided with a fixed price.
Did you find what you are looking for?
Help us improve our website and the information we provide to ensure you get what you need.