- Debt consolidation is the process of combining (consolidating) all of your debts into the one debt. The benefits of debt consolidation are to potentially save you money and to make it easier for you to manage your debt with a single repayment.
Refinancing is the process of replacing your current debt, such as a personal loan or home loan, with a more favourable debt often at another financial institution. The benefits of refinancing varies, however usually a more favourable debt includes lower interest rates or ongoing fees, potentially saving you money over time.
- Refinancing your existing loan or consolidating debt with People’s Choice can help you reduce account fees and interest payments, and save you money.
You can apply to refinance an existing personal loan with People’s Choice online, over the phone or in a branch.
During your application you’ll be required to provide three months of loan repayment history and bank statements.
- Yes, you might be able to refinance your personal loan. You can apply to refinance an existing personal loan from People’s Choice or from another financial institution, to a personal loan with People’s Choice either online, by calling us on 13 11 82 or by visiting your nearest branch.
During your application you will be required to provide some documentation so we can assess your situation. Examples include:
Loan repayment history – for the previous three months
If you are applying to refinance online, please select Refinance as loan purpose on the online application form.
- A range of solutions are available to members who might be going through financial hardship. We can tailor a plan depending on individual circumstances, and advise you of organisations who may be able to help.
- You should get in touch with us as soon as possible if you think you might have trouble meeting your financial commitments. You don`t have to wait until you are overdue.We'll then work with you to tailor a plan that helps you stay on top of your repayments. You can call People's Choice on 08 8124 2148 or visit your local branch and speak to one of our friendly staff.
Did you find what you are looking for?
Help us improve our website and the information we provide to ensure you get what you need.