- To avoid an unwanted transaction fees we recommend you withdraw cash from a People’s Choice ATM, another major financial institution’s ATM (such as the Big Four banks and BankSA), a supermarket self-service checkout or participating retailers using EFTPOS facilities. We encourage you to check for fees before completing any transaction at an ATM.
- Our ATMs can be found at our branches, which are shown on the branch locator tool via our website or using the People’s Choice Mobile Banking App.
- People’s Choice ATMs can be recognised by our logo and our People's Choice green.
- Yes. Before any transaction (withdrawal or balance check) is finalised the ATM will display the operator’s transaction fee and offer you the option to accept the fee and continue, or decline the fee and cancel the transaction. You can decline and end the transaction at this point to avoid the fee. We recommend you always check for fees before completing an ATM transaction.
- From Friday, 1 March 2019, People’s Choice will leave the rediATM Scheme and introduce our own branded fleet of ATMs predominantly located at our branches. Learn more about alternative ATM options for fee-free withdrawals.
- Participating in the rediATM scheme is a large investment of our members' money. Recent industry-wide changes introduced thousands of fee-free ATMs and with the use of ATM services declining, we decided to invest this saving towards ongoing development of services that members are using more and more.
- You are likely to incur a fee if you use rediATMs from 1 March 2019. However, you will have access to thousands of other fee-free cash withdrawal options including:
People’s Choice branded ATMs – located predominantly at our branches which are shown on the branch locator tool via our website or App.
Thousands of ATMs operated by other major financial institutions including the Big Four banks and BankSA.
Participating retailers using EFTPOS facilities including Coles and Woolworths self-service checkouts.
Bank@Post through Australia Post, with the first two transactions fee-free each month.
- No, the following functionalities will still be available at a People’s Choice ATM for our members to use free of charge:
Cash withdrawals from up to three transaction accounts if they are linked to your card
Cash and/or cheque deposits at deposit-taking ATMs to accounts linked to your card – up to three transaction accounts/savings accounts and two loans
Transfers between your People’s Choice accounts linked to your card – up to three transaction accounts/savings accounts and two loans
Change of your PIN
Did you find what you are looking for?
Help us improve our website and the information we provide to ensure you get what you need.