Most popular FAQs
- We offer a few options for you to activate your card.
1. Activate your card through our Mobile Banking App by selecting 'Card Management' from the menu within the app.
GET THE MOBILE BANKING APP
1. Activate your card online using Internet Banking
LOG IN TO INTERNET BANKING
Simply log in to Internet Banking and click on 'Services' in the menu bar. Select 'Activate Card' and enter your new card number and expiry date, then click 'Activate Card'. Done!
Remember to sign the back of your new card prior to use.
Alternatively, we are here to assist with card activation through our National Contact Centre on 13 11 82 or by visiting your nearest branch. To complete this process you will be asked to provide appropriate ID, including your Member Access Password (MAP) or a seven point ID process.
- Yes, the account will be in the name of the child, but a parent/guardian can be added as a Third Party Operator to the account. Refer to our Accounts & Access Facilities Terms & Conditions for more information on Opening Accounts for Minors.
Good choice! Simply apply to become a member and have your Tax File Number and identification handy.
To make switching easy, please provide us a list of all regular transactions from your previous financial institution.
Alternatively, click here to complete the form, return to us and we'll obtain a list on your behalf.
- PayID is an easy way to make sending and receiving payments simpler. It allows you to link financial accounts to more common information such as your mobile number or email address.
Your accounts will still have a BSB and Account Number, but you will be able to provide your PayID to receive payments without sharing your BSB and Account Number. You can also send money to others using their PayID.
- If you have registered for Internet Banking at People's Choice, you can set up a scheduled transfer to make recurring payments on your loan. Simply log in to Internet Banking, click on 'Transfer' under the 'Transfer/Pay' tab, click on the 'Schedule Payment' icon and follow the prompts.
Don't have Internet Banking? Call us on 13 11 82 or visit your nearest branch, so our friendly staff can ask you a few security questions to be sure we're talking to the account holder. We'll then be able to set up your Internet Banking and you can start checking in on your accounts online right away.
If transferring your payment from another financial institution, use the BSB 805 050, your loan account number and your surname for the account name.