Our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you, either via phone or email, to let you know the status of your job application.
If you’re unsuccessful in the role you’ve applied for, we encourage you to join our Talent Community and look out for other job opportunities.
- If the right opportunity isn't available just yet, you can join our Talent Community and be the first to learn about new job opportunities that might be a perfect fit for you.
- We’re passionate about employee referrals, so if you know someone who works for us, please let us know in your application.
- Your application should include a cover letter and a current resume.
- After you’ve submitted your online application, you’ll receive an automatic email acknowledging we’ve received your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch within two weeks of the role closing. We don’t want to keep you waiting, so we aim to be in touch as soon as possible.
- People's Choice will never call or email you to ask for confirmation of your password, PIN or account details. We will never send an email containing a link to our Internet Banking page or request that you verify your account status.
Be wary of any phone calls of this nature and emails with links from unknown senders, and delete any unsolicited emails immediately, without responding.
In some instances, you may also receive an SMS from +61 489 988 024 or +61 437 126 492. If you have been contacted or are concerned about your privacy, please call us directly on 13 11 82 or visit a branch. Please be aware, we will never send you an SMS containing links, and we will never ask for sensitive information via SMS, such as an access code, OTP or Internet Banking password.
If you believe your details may have been compromised by a phishing phone call or phishing email, contact us as soon as possible.
- To change your name, simply follow these few steps:
- Click here to download and print the Change of Name form
- Fill in the form
- Attach certified copies of your ID confirming the changed name.
-Alternatively, you can bring in originals of your documents and have one of our branch staff confirm the name change
- Find your nearest branch and drop off the form in the branch
- Should there be no branch near you, please post a copy of the form together with a certified copy of your ID to us:
People's Choice Credit Union
GPO Box 1942
Adelaide SA 5001
Once you've handed the form to one of our branch staff, they will take care of the rest.
Need to change your address?
No problem, please click here.
- The opening hours for all of our branches can be found in Locate Us, located on sticky tool bar of our website. Search for your nearest branch using a suburb name or postcode and click on the branch symbol for specific branch details such as opening hours or street address.
- Our BSB number is 805-050.
- Are you registered for Internet Banking?
Change your email or street address online using the tabs 'Settings > Member Details' in Internet Banking.
You can also change your contact details by completing a change of address form and dropping it off in your nearest branch.
Need to change only your name?
If you need to change your phone number, please give our friendly staff a call at 13 11 82.
Switching to us
Good choice! Simply apply to become a member and have your Tax File Number and identification handy.
To make switching easy, please provide us a list of all regular transactions from your previous financial institution.
Alternatively, click here to complete the form, return to us and we'll obtain a list on your behalf.