From 9 April 2021, your super provider will be able to use the New Payments Platform (NPP) to make payments into your bank account. NPP is an industry-wide initiative that allows fast payments that are safe and secure. If your super provider chooses to make payments via NPP, two new fields will appear on the super payment in your Internet Banking. These two fields are IDENTIFICATION and SCHEME NAME. Identification is the Unique Superannuation Identifier (if provided) and Scheme Name will always display USI.
Internet Banking is free, convenient and secure way for you to access your accounts at any time. You can view your account history, pay your bills, send and receive money with Fast Payments, open new accounts, and much more.
View eStatementsMonthly statements direct to Internet Banking
Check balances and transactions
View and download your transaction history
Conveniently pay your bills
Set up and edit recurring payments
Manage your payments in one place
Transfer fundsBetween your accounts, to People's Choice members and to other Australian financial institutions
Make Fast Payments
The faster way to send and receive money
Make International Money TransfersSend money to overseas accounts
Create a PayID
The simple, fast and secure way to receive payments
Update your details
Access your accounts 24/7
Open new accounts
Make online applications
Mobile Banking App
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking App and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere. Learn more.
Most popular questions
- To investigate a payment received in your account in error, visit a branch or call us on 13 11 82. We'll then lodge a request with the sending financial institution.
- You can request a payment sent in error to be returned to yourself. Contact our team directly in a branch or by calling us on 13 11 82. We'll then lodge a request with the receiving financial institution.
- We're only able to send Fast Payments between participating financial institutions. Please check with your Financial Institution to see if your account is eligible for Fast Payments.
A full list of participating institutions can be found here.
- To request a payment return you'll need to contact a People’s Choice branch or call us on 13 11 82. We'll then lodge a request with the receiving financial institution.
- When making a payment via Osko, the Osko logo will be displayed on the Payment Confirmation screen within Internet Banking and the Mobile Banking App. You'll also be shown a message on this screen saying: ‘This payment will be made using Osko and should arrive within minutes’.
- Osko is a service built on the New Payments Platform which will enable Fast Payments to a PayID or a BSB and Account Number.