Suitable for members who
- Are unable or do not like to use the People's Choice Mobile App for online banking.
- Only use a personal computer to access Internet Banking.
- Do not use smartphones or tablets.
- Share a smartphone or tablet (only one membership can be registered with the People's Choice Mobile Banking App).
- Are travelling throughout Australia or overseas with your personal laptop.
How to download VIP Access for Windows or Mac computers
- Click here to download
- For PC users: Ensure you are using a Windows operation system
- Select the applicable option (Download for Windows or Download for Mac)
- Click Run and the Access App will be downloaded to your PC/Laptop/Desktop
- The VIP Access icon will be displayed on your desktop
You are now ready to register your VIP Access within Internet Banking successfully register for Secure Code.
How to register
- Log in to Internet Banking
- Select 'Settings' then 'Secure Code Management'
- You will be prompted to complete a second tier authentication challenge either by entering in your Factor2 Icons, SMS Verification code, approving a Push Notification or by entering a One Time Passcode.
For first device registrations a One Time Passcode will be generated and sent via SMS to your registered mobile number. If you do not receive an SMS or do not have a mobile number registered in Internet Banking please call 1300 859 488 for your One Time Passcode.
- Select 'Add device'
- Enter the name of the device (you're able to personalise the name of your device using alpha and numeric only, no symbols)
- Enter the Credential ID located in the Access App
- Agree to the Verisign Identity Protection End User Agreement
- Obtain a Secure Code from the Access App
- Click 'Save'
After these steps you will have successfully created a Secure Device and are now registered for People's Choice Secure Code.
How to use
Secure Code has replaced SMS Verification and Personal Icons to protect you and your accounts from fraud.
Your VIP Access icon on your personal computer will generate a 6 digit Secure Code when you click on it. You will need to provide a Secure Code only when prompted in Internet Banking.
You may be prompted for a Secure Code when you:
- Update your contact information
- Pay someone for the first time
- Activate your card
- Add a BPAY biller
- At login when travelling
For more information on how to download the VIP Access App for Windows or Mac Computers, refer to our FAQs.