Use our online form to tell us how you'd like to receive certain corporate documents such as our Annual Reports and Notices of General Meetings.
Members can elect to have certain corporate documents sent to them in either electronic or physical form, or elect not to receive some corporate documents at all.
Generally, if you have provided us with an email address, we will send you corporate documents by email or send you an email telling you where you can access them electronically. If you wish to continue to be sent documents in this way, you do not need to do anything. If you wish to update your preferences, use our online form.
Which documents can I make an election about?
As a member of Heritage and People's Choice Limited, you can tell us how you wish to receive the following corporate documents:
- Annual Reports (including financial reports, director's reports and auditor's reports); and
- Notices of General Meetings (including proxy appointment forms and any other documents relating to a general meeting of members); and
- Notices about your rights to make an election (like this notice).
These documents will also always be made available online on our Corporate Governance page. We encourage you to elect to be sent these documents in electronic form so you can be quickly informed of our activities. Electronic delivery also reduces our shared impact on the environment.
What type of election can I make?
You can choose:
- to receive certain documents in electronic or physical form, from a particular date (ongoing election);
- to receive certain documents in electronic or physical form, within a specified period of time (temporary election);
- not to receive Annual Reports at all; or
- to withdraw an existing election (and we will send the relevant corporate documents by the method of delivery determined by us).
How do I make an election?
To tell us how you wish to receive certain corporate documents (or withdraw an existing election), you will need to complete this form. You can also let us know by calling our National Contact Centre on 13 11 82 or visiting your local branch.
Notices about your rights to make an election
To elect how to receive notices about your rights to make an election, please click here.