- Yes, your eStatement will open as a PDF document, so you are able to print it if necessary.
- Yes, you can save your eStatement as a PDF file on your computer. Your statements will be available for you to view any time via Internet Banking 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A history of your statements will also be available under 'View eStatements' for up to 12 months. You can also search for a particular eStatement by entering the statement type, start and end date, or statement number.
- Yes, if an eStatement is printed it will be accepted as an official statement.
- eStatements are accessed through Internet Banking, a safe and secure environment. In addition, email notifications will never include active links to our website - you will also need to log in to Internet Banking to view your eStatement.
- No, unless you have a joint account with that person.
- eStatements, or 'electronic statements', are simply your monthly or quarterly statements in a format that is viewed online via Internet Banking, rather than on paper via the mail. eStatements have the same look and information as paper statements, but without the environmental waste. Once your eStatements are ready to view (and you've opted in to receive eStatements via this link in Internet Banking) you will receive an SMS or email notification.
- To view your eStatement, log in to Internet Banking and select 'View eStatements' from the 'Accounts' tab. To search for a particular eStatement you can enter the statement type, start and end date, or statement number. To open a statement for viewing, click on "View" under the 'Actions' column. Clicking on 'Messages' will enable you to view any important messages that may accompany your statement.
- Updates and important information will appear as 'Messages' alongside your eStatement. Be sure to check these along with your eStatement.
- Continue to keep your Internet Banking password safe and secure. This is as important as ever. You also need to ensure that you close the window that opens to display your PDF statement to protect your statement information. For more information on security visit the security section of our website.
- Nothing. It is not only free to receive eStatements, but you'll be helping the environment.
- To unsubscribe, log in to Internet Banking and from the 'Accounts tab', select 'Manage eStatements' from the left hand navigation. Select 'Unsubscribe' from the drop down menu. Then click 'Submit'. Please note that depending on the time of the month you subscribe or unsubscribe, changes may not take effect until the following month's statement.
- The frequency of your statement will remain unchanged. An email notification will be sent to your nominated email address within the first week of every calendar month (if you receive monthly statements) or the first week of July and January (if you receive six monthly statements).
- No. If you elect to receive eStatements, you will receive all your statements electronically. You can revert to paper statements should you no longer wish to receive eStatements.
- You cannot receive eStatements for some accounts and paper statements for others. You will need to select which way you would like to receive all of your accounts. You can revert to paper statements should you no longer wish to receive eStatements.
- You will receive an email to your nominated email address, advising that you have a new eStatement ready for viewing. You can then log on to Internet Banking to view your eStatement.
- No personal information or links are contained within the email. Your eStatements and account information will remain within Internet Banking.
- Yes. eStatements are viewed through Internet Banking, so you will need to be registered in order to have access to your eStatements. You can register for Internet Banking online, by calling 13 11 82, or visiting your nearest branch.
New Internet Banking: Log in to Internet Banking, select 'Settings' in the top menu bar then select ‘Switch to eStatements' and follow the prompts.
Old Internet Banking: Log in to Internet Banking and select 'Manage eStatements' from the 'Accounts' tab.
1. Select 'subscribe' from the drop down menu.
2. Enter your home or work email address and elect to which address you would like your eStatement notification to be sent.
3. After reading the terms and conditions listed, tick the box to accept and select 'Submit'. You will then receive an email notification when you have a new statement ready for viewing.
- There could be a few reasons why you have not received your email notification: The email address we have on file may be old or incorrect. You can update your email details in Internet Banking, or Your email mailbox may be full causing the email to bounce back, or Your notification is being filtered to your junk email folder If you are concerned about your email notifications, please contact us on 13 11 82. Please note your email notification is a way of us reminding you that your eStatement is available to be viewed in Internet Banking. Non receipt of this notification does not mean your eStatements are not available to be viewed in Internet Banking, they will be generated as normal.