Related FAQs

  • How do I open an Offset Account?

    To open an Offset Account you must have a People’s Choice Standard Variable Rate Home Loan or a Variable Rate Home Loan Package. You can open an Offset Account by visiting your nearest branch or, if you’re already a member of People’s Choice, by calling our National Contact Centre on 13 11 82.

Did you find what you are looking for?

Help us improve our website and the information we provide to ensure you get what you need.