How it works
Your Personal Access Token will generate a six digit Secure Code when you press the grey button on your physical token. You will need to provide a Secure Code only when prompted in Internet Banking.
How to register
- Log in to Internet Banking, select ‘Settings’, then ‘Secure Code Management’
- If this is the first time you have registered a device, a one time passcode will be sent to you via SMS. If you do not receive an SMS please call 13 11 82 to receive a one time passcode and update your details.
- If you are registering an extra device, obtain a six digit Secure Code from your existing registered device/s.
- Select ‘Add Device’ and enter a device name e.g. My Personal Access Token or John’s Personal Access Token.
- Enter the Credential ID located on the back of the Personal Access Token.
- Read and agree to the Verisign Identity Protection End User Agreement.
- Press the grey button on Personal Access Token to generate the Secure Code.
- Enter the Secure Code and select ‘Save’.