Ready to get covered?

Get a quote for your insurance policy today.

Most popular questions

  • Would my home and contents be covered for flood?

    From February 2012 all new and renewed policies for Home & Contents and Landlords Residential Property Insurance will automatically include flood cover. Whether it's from a river or storm water, our flood cover will protect your greatest assets with the cover you need.
  • What is an excess?

    When you make a claim you may need to contribute an amount towards the cost of that claim. This is called an excess.
  • How do I make an insurance claim?

    Making a claim is easy. Just call CGU on 13 24 80 and quote your policy number. You can make a claim 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Have an existing policy? Here is a list of contact details for our insurers.

More insurance

We've got a range of insurance to help you protect what's important to you.

Guides and tips

Talk to us about your insurance needs today!