- To investigate a payment received in your account in error, visit a branch or call us on 13 11 82. We'll then lodge a request with the sending financial institution.
- You can request a payment sent in error to be returned to yourself. Contact our team directly in a branch or by calling us on 13 11 82. We'll then lodge a request with the receiving financial institution.
- We're only able to send Fast Payments between participating financial institutions. Please check with your Financial Institution to see if your account is eligible for Fast Payments.
A full list of participating institutions can be found here.
- When making a Fast Payment the Osko logo will be displayed on the Payment Confirmation screen in Internet Banking and your Mobile Banking App. You will also be shown a message on the same screen advising when your payment is expected to be received.
You can also check the list of participating financial institutions to see if the receiving financial institution is listed.
- To request a payment return you'll need to contact a People’s Choice branch or call us on 13 11 82. We'll then lodge a request with the receiving financial institution.
- One of the benefits of Fast Payments is that it allows for a more detailed description of your transaction. When sending Fast Payments you will be able to type descriptions of up to 280 characters; if your payment cannot be processed as a Fast Payment you will only be able to have an 18 character description.
- You will not be charged for sending or receiving Fast Payments.
- More than 50 financial institutions are planning to go live from launch.
A list of participating institutions can be found here.
- People’s Choice Fast Payments are payments sent via the NPP and includes Osko Payments.
- The name of a person registered to a PayID is displayed to the payer to avoid mistaken payments and cases of fraud. The information cannot be used to withdraw money or create a false identity, and is only provided in accordance with the person’s consent and according to the terms and conditions of the PayID service.
People’s Choice and other financial institutions also use additional measures to prevent against fraud. Members can use an email address as their PayID instead of a mobile number and still enjoy the benefits of fast, secure and convenient payments with Fast Payments.
- To receive a payment your Account Number must be entered exactly as it appears in Internet Banking or your Mobile Banking App. Please ask the sender to not place any zero(s) at the start of the Account Number.
- No, you can only receive Fast Payments sent to your Account Number(s). If you think someone may still be sending payments using your Member Number ask them to update your details using the nominated Account Number.
Did you find what you are looking for?
Help us improve our website and the information we provide to ensure you get what you need.