- Make sure your People's Choice card is the first card displayed in Samsung Pay.
You can check this by opening the app, swiping up from the Home Key on supported screens, the first card displayed is either the last card you registered or the last card you viewed or used.
- You can use Samsung’s Find My Mobile service to remotely Lock or Wipe your device (also Locking or Wiping Samsung Pay and all the payment cards registered in it).
If you just want to suspend your People's Choice Visa Debit or Credit card temporarily, login to Samsung Find My Mobile service and suspend your card.
You can still use your People's Choice Visa debit or credit card.
- Contact us right away on 13 11 82 so the lost or stolen card can be cancelled and no further purchases made. You should also delete the lost or stolen card from Samsung Pay.
- Open Samsung Pay and select the card you want to delete.
- Tap Delete card from the More menu.
- Confirm deletion by verifying with your fingerprint.
- You can register up to 10 payment cards into Samsung Pay.
You can add as many loyalty cards as you want; however, only a total of 12 cards (loyalty, debit and credit cards) can be displayed by Samsung Pay when using Simple Pay. You may select which debit, credit and loyalty cards you would like to access with Simple Pay by selecting More, Settings, Edit Simple Pay.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) and Magnetic Secure Transaction (MST) support means that Samsung Pay is accepted virtually anywhere you can pay by tapping or swiping your credit card. MST technology means Samsung Pay can be used almost everywhere around the globe.
- Yes, the transaction limits that apply to Samsung Pay are the same as your People's Choice Visa Debit or Credit card. For transaction over $100 you will be asked to enter your card PIN in to the retailer’s terminal.
- It's super secure! You will be asked to enter a PIN or fingerprint when making any purchase.
- You can register any of your People’s Choice Visa Debit or Visa Credit cards, plus your loyalty or rewards cards.
- Samsung pay is simple to use and protects your purchases with fingerprint, Iris Scanner or device passcode.
Samsung Pay uses Tokenization, a Secure Environment, and Samsung KNOX to secure your payment information.
For more details on Samsung Pay security features visit www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay/
- Samsung Pay is free and is pre loaded onto all compatible devices.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+.
All devices are compatible with MST point of sale terminals for swipe transactions except for Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Gear S2.
Please note: Iris Scanner is only compatible with Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. and loyalty cards are not available on Samsung Pay on Gear.
Did you find what you are looking for?
Help us improve our website and the information we provide to ensure you get what you need.